At Cambridge drain and plumbing, we specialize in providing drain repair services for both commercial and domestic clients. We offer a wide range of repair methods, including no-dig technology, drain relining, and excavation. Before starting any repair work, we conduct a thorough CCTV drain survey to determine the best approach to fixing the issue. If no-dig technology or drain relining is not suitable for the repair, we use traditional methods such as excavation. Our team of experts is always available to provide you with the best advice and guidance on the most effective way to tackle any drain repair needs you may have. If you are experiencing issues with cracked, broken, or collapsed drains, please do not hesitate to contact us for a consultation.
To clear drains
Methods we use to carry out drain repairs
- Drain lining is a highly effective method of repairing and strengthening damaged or cracked drains without the need for excavation. This no-dig technology involves inserting a liner into the damaged drain and creating a pipe within a pipe.
- Repairing damaged sections of pipes, where a resin-soaked patch is inserted into the damaged area and inflated to create a new, solid section of pipe. This is a cost-effective and efficient solution for repairing small sections of damaged pipes without replacing the entire pipe.
- It is a traditional method used to repair or replace damaged or collapsed drains. It involves digging a trench to access the affected area of the drain, and then repairing or replacing the damaged section before filling in the trench.
- Slow drainage or standing water in sinks, toilets, or showers
- Foul odors coming from drains or outside
- Gurgling sounds coming from drains
- Cracks or damage to pipes visible during a CCTV drain survey
- Yes, we offer no-dig drain repair methods such as drain relining or patching that do not require excavation.
- It depends on the extent of the damage and the method of repair needed. Minor repairs can take a few hours, while larger repairs may take several days.
- The cost of drain repair depends on the extent of the damage and the method of repair needed. We offer competitive pricing and will provide a quote before any work is done.
- Avoid flushing anything other than toilet paper down toilets, and use drain screens to catch hair and other debris.
- Have regular drain maintenance and CCTV surveys to catch any issues before they become major problems.
- Avoid pouring grease or oil down drains, and dispose of household chemicals properly.